Summary of the Taylor K24ce Builder's Edition
The Taylor Builder’s Edition K24ce acoustic-electric guitar is built entirely from high-grade Hawaiian Koa tonewood, which is known for its bright and lively tone that mellows and improves with age. This guitar also boasts a Grand Auditorium (concert) body shape with Taylor's V-Class bracing, combining for a full bass response and balanced treble frequencies.
The tropical mahogany neck with an ebony fingerboard adds extra definition to the attack, complemented by a beveled cutaway and armrest for better playing comfort. Via Taylor's Expression System 2 (ES2) electronics, the guitar produces a rich, natural sound with controls for volume, bass, and treble. Aesthetics include the dark Koa top, spring vine inlays, and gold tuning machines, and a silent satin finish. It is one of the nicest (and most expensive) acoustic guitars in the entire Taylor library.
We link to products on Sweetwater that help support our site and keep the lights on. If you click through our orange buttons, we might earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you all for your generous support over the years! ~ Bobby and Danielle
Major Retailers: Four Results
Prices updated Fri, December 08th, 2023.
Amazon: One Result
Price History for Taylor Builder's Edition K24ce V-Class Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar Kona Burst
|Current Price||$6,299.00||December 4, 2023|
|Highest Price||$6,299.00||November 20, 2023|
|Lowest Price||$6,299.00||November 20, 2023|
Last price changes
|$6,299.00||November 20, 2023|
Price Alert Sign Up
Compare Acoustic Guitars
Compare More Acoustic Guitars
If you want to compare some Taylor guitars, or other acoustics, you can search for them here and add them to the comparison bar at the bottom of this page. We don't have everything, but we have a lot and are expanding the database regularly.
Specs and Features Summary
- Body Construction: All-Koa body for a visually stunning and bright, lively tone
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium (concert) body shape with beveled cutaway and armrest for better playing comfort
- Top Bracing: V-Class bracing improves intonation and volume
- Neck: Tropical mahogany neck with an ebony fingerboard adds extra attack definition
- Electronics: Expression System 2 (ES2) pickup system for a rich, natural sound when amplified
- Controls: Master volume, bass, and treble controls on the upper shoulder
- Aesthetics: Koa top, Spring Vine fingerboard inlays, and gold tuning machines
- Finish: Silent Satin finish actually quiets down noise from hands or clothing brushing against the body
- Included Case: Includes a hardshell case for safe storage and transport
- Binding: Koa/Paua
- Scale Length: 25.5", Nut Width: 1.75"
- Nut/Saddle Material: Black Graphite/Micarta
- Bridge Material: West African Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh
- Included Strings: D'Addario XS Phosphor Bronze, .012-.053
Gear and guitar lesson reviews by real guitar players
We buy, use, test, research, and rate the guitar programs and gear we recommend. Sign up for our mailing list and we'll keep you up to date.
By clicking the "sign up" button, you are consenting to receiving updates about Guitar Chalk and recaps of what we publish. You can unsubscribe at any time.