Epiphone Les Paul '60s Standard Dimensions: The Quick Answer
The body is typically 40" x 13" by 2".
These are the dimensions of the Epiphone Les Paul Standard's body, but we'll also list dimensions for the neck and humbuckers below.
It's important to note that the Epiphone Les Paul '60s Standard dimensions can vary slightly, depends on several variables, primarily the following:
- Year of manufacturing (past year versions could differ)
This also depends on how specific you want to be. The dimensions we're giving you here should always be close, but there's going to be nuance, no matter the numbers we provide.
Remember, we're focusing on body, neck, and humbucker dimensions.
These measurements are not meant to address the Gibson version of the Les Paul '60s Standard. They are also not necessarily going to match the '50s version of the Epiphone Les Paul Standard.
Read more: Best Epiphone Les Pauls
Epiphone Les Paul Standard ('60s version) Body Dimensions
Body measurements are roughly 40 x 13 x 2 inches.
- Length: Approximately 40 inches (101.6 cm)
- Width: Approximately 13 inches (33 cm)
- Depth: Approximately 2 inches (5 cm)
Neck/fretboard dimensions are listed on most product entries by retailers, including Sweetwater. They should be accurate as of this page's publishing date.
- Scale Length: 24.75 inches (62.87 cm) - This is the length between the nut and the saddle of the guitar.
- Nut Width: Approximately 1.693 inches (43 mm) - This is the width of the neck at the nut, which is the top part of the fretboard.
Neck Shape and Curve
Here's some info that expands on the neck dimensions and gives you more of an idea of how it will feel in your hands.
- Neck Profile: The '60s SlimTaper C neck profile is commonly found on the Epiphone Les Paul '60s Standard.
- Fingerboard Radius: Typically, the fingerboard has a 12-inch radius. The radius refers to the curvature of the fingerboard, affecting how flat or rounded it feels when playing.
Bridge and Neck Humbucker Dimensions
Humbucker dimensions are difficult to pin down, especially when you're dealing with stock variations like the Epiphone ProBucker. Gibson (the company that owns Epiphone) does not list the dimensions on their product page.
However, we can provide typical dimensions for a covered humbucker.
Typical covered humbucker pickup dimensions
Measurements are given in inches.
- Length (screw placement): 3.06"
- Length (plate): 2.745"
- Width: 1.495"
- Height: 0.776"
These are likely not exact, but they're common numbers for covered humbuckers, and should be very close to what you get in the Epiphone Les Paul '60s Standard.
If you have any questions about Epiphone Les Paul '60s Standard dimensions, leave them in the comments section below.